Direct MBBS Admission through management quota
To all medical aspirants, who are preparing for MBBS.As we all know there are lots of medical colleges and institutions in India. According to India today survey, Pursuing MBBS in INDIA is the best venue for medical Aspirants. Admission in medical for mbbs The course assigned by the Medical Council OF India is the best optimized medical curriculum in the world. That is why Indian doctors are prestigious in every field. Direct mbbs admission through management quota is only possible now, only on the basis of Neet eligibility.
- If the PCB percentage of the medical aspirant for mbbs admission is above 50 percent and has passed the 12th or senior secondary examination in every subject with an aggregate of 50 percent.
- The second and most important of all is that the candidate should be eligible in Neet with 50 percentile marks.
- If the candidates fulfill the above 2 requirements then we are ready to get them to confirm seats in mbbs through management quota.
For MBBS Admission Call:– +91-7406337778.
What are the steps/process for MBBS Admission through management quota:-
- The NTA is Conducting NEET-UG 2020 on the 13th of September 2020.
- The Admit Card is available to download on the Link https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/AdmitCard/AdmitCard.html
- MBBS management quota seats are also for only NEET Eligible students.
- The Notification for Counselling of Deemed universities for Neet eligible candidates will come on MCC’S official website.
- The Counselling schedule of state universities will com on the official medical authority website of respective states.
- The counseling will occur in 3 phases. 1 st round, 2nd round, and mop-up round.
- After the Mop-up round of counseling, we will have a stray vacancy round for vacant mbbs seats.
- The Admission of MBBS through management quota will happen in the stray vacancy round only.
We all know that rush is high in MBBS Admission in India. The number of aspirants, participating in medical exams is 11 times more than the total number of seats in India. According to the Medical Council Of India, there are 381 private and government medical colleges in India.Collectively.these medical colleges have around 50,000 medical seats in India registered with the medical council of India.The honest thought of making the doctor to patient ratio from the current of 1:2000 to 1:1000.
All private medical colleges have the right to hold 15% of their total seats reserved for MBBS admission through management quota. These 15% seats are allotted for students who want to take MBBS Admission through management quota. So the process of MBBS Admission through management quota totally legal and there no issue of conflict.
As we all know that since the competition getting tough day by day. Sometimes it’s very hard to acquire MBBS admission through merit, in that case, they can for sure go for MBBS Seats through management quota. We provide MBBS Admission at the best packages. All payments are subjected to be made in front of medical college administrators only.
We don’t take any amount of money from you FOR your MBBS Admission. We will work throughout your admission process, with our best connection in college administrations, We will get you MBBS Admission at the best package.
our organization works only on our service charge only after your MBBS admission has been done, We will take our service charge from you.
WHY US FOR MBBS Admission?
- MOST dedicated team for MBBS admission through management. Our team works with full efforts for your medical admission in all top private medical colleges of India.
- We have experienced medical admission for the last 15 years.
- With my experience and knowledge indulging best connection with the college administration and smoother discussion. I can fetch you a medical seat in the best package.
- With more than 450 MBBS admission through management quota. 250+ medical PG admission, We are the most trusted educational consultancy in India.
- We will provide you with all college details and college trips with n expert advice for the medical college of your preferred selection.
- NEET 2020 FOR MBBS ADMISSION 2020 IS GOING TO BE HELD ON SUNDAY, September 13 FROM 2 P.M TO 5 P.M.
- The Admit card for Neet 2020 will be issued in the first week of September.
- In 2020 Neet UG 1563 Colleges will participate in the counseling process of MBBS and BDS seats.
- 5,19,375 candidates registered for NTA NEET 2020.
So, People if you all are seeking MBBS Admission. Then exactly you all are at the very right place.,People if you all are seeking MBBS through management quota, Then exactly you all are at the very right place.
For 100% confirmed MBBS seats contact:-by