Do you want Direct MBBS ADMISSION 2023?
Yes for sure you all are at the very right place if you want direct mbbs admission. We are an mbbs education consultant who provides direct admission in mbbs for neet eligible students. Every academic year there are more than 12 lakhs of medical aspirants who apply for mbbs neet ug exam. But this year the scenario will be totally different from the previous Years. This year the competition is going to be tough. In 2023 the total number of Neet UG aspirants will be 1.5 times that of the previous year. Approximately 18 lakh students will be competing for MBBS admission in 2023. Out of which only 8 to 9 lakhs students get eligible for mbbs admission. The total number of mbbs seats is very low compared to the students getting qualified in the neet exam. For more Information regarding MBBS admission in 2023 call 7406337778.
What are the subjects in MBBS?
As we know MBBS is a vast study of medicines and categories. here are some of the subjects taught in MBBS:
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Dermatology and venereology
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Community medicine
- Total number of seats in government medical college for mbbs admission 30,455
- Private medical college for mbbs admission has 36,165. This includes deemed universities also.
- There are 2 central universities that have 151 seats.
- There is a total of 11 Aiims and jipmer have which have 1107 seats.
- So the total number of seats all over India for mbbs admission is 68,028.
How to give the MBBS entrance exam?
The very first step to entrance into any MBBS college is the NEET exam. NEET stands for “National eligibility cum entrance test”. The NEET exam is a must for any MBBS aspirant as it determines the position of a student. It determines whether a student is eligible or not for a better college or even an average one. Both Government and private Institutions accept scores. There were other entrance test for MBBS but after 2019, need became the most important and mandatory exam.
How to prepare for NEET?
NEET “National Eligibility cum Entrance Test” a highly competitive exam. It is not easy to crack NEET with the high score but will power and determination makes everything easy. If you are an MBBS aspirant you need to be really focused about what you want. It needs a lot of focus and a lot of interest to really go through the preparation mode.
The NEET entrance test is all about biology, Physics and Chemistry. The maximum number anyone can score is 720. The questions from physics will be of 180 marks, chemistry again of 180 marks and Biology of 360 marks. Here you see that in the whole question paper half Urdu part is from biology and the rest is divided into Physics and Chemistry. The total number of questions are 180 out of which 90 I will be from biology and 90 I will be from Physics and Chemistry. There are some important topics from all the three subjects which are mentioned here:
Biology: Sexual reproduction in flowering plants, principles of inheritance and variations, biological classification.
Chemistry: Biomolecules and polymers, coordination compound, S block elements, p block elements, alcohol and Ether.
Physics: Thermodynamics, rotational motion, current electricity, semiconductors and communication system, Ray optics.
Thus there is tough competition in the market. All medical aspirants need proper guidance to take mbbs admission after neet results. The high scorer can get medical admission through general and centralized counseling. But low scorer in neet exam has to take help to fetch seats in mbbs through management quota.
Dear students greetings from” I future- transform yourself”. We are here to help you to secure seats in private medical colleges across the country. We are an eminent, honest and most trusted educational consultancy in India, serving you all since 2006.For direct admission in mbbs call 7406337778.
Yes, we will help you all truly in Getting admission in India for mbbs at lowest rates through management quota.
Get direct mbbs admission in Bangalore in Karnataka at lowest possible packages. MBBS Admission on vacant seats in the mop-up round.
What is the eligibility for MBBS?
MBBS is a bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. This is an undergraduate degree given to the medical aspirants after the completion of this 5 years course. The eligibility for direct mbbs admission is that a candidate.
- Must have passed the 12th exam or PUC or senior secondary exam. With Pcb (physics, chemistry and biology) and English with 50% as an aggregate. For the reserved category, it is 40% of marks as an aggregate.
- All medical aspirants should gain at least the minimum cut off neet eligibility marks. Which also 50 percentile for the general category and 40 percentile for the reserved. SC, ST, and OBC Category.
We welcome your all relevant queries regarding your seat intake in MBBS MD MS BDS MDS. I future is always here to guide you with your regular budgets and helping you all in taking determined decisions for choosing the best colleges. Please feel free to register yourself and ask doubts related to your career. We provide direct MBBS admission 2020 in the college.No Advance booking, get direct admission in MBBS through management quota, and direct MBBS Admission in top private medical colleges at best budget and package. Wishing you all a very bright future. Call for any further guidance related to direct MBBS Admission 2020, call at 7406337778.Regards;
Find MY Admission
What is the process for DIRECT MBBS Admission?
- Firstly, Every aspiring medical candidate has to Apply in Neet. This year the NTA is Conducting NEET 2020 on the 13th of September 2020.
- Secondly, for Even Direct MBBS admission through management quota or Nri Quota. The candidates have to be Neet eligible. That is a candidate has to score 50 percentile marks in Neet.
- The numeric value of eligibility marks last year was 121 out of 720. Thus you all can see getting an eligibility score is very easy. For direct MBBS Admission call 7406337778.
- Thirdly, The MBBS aspiring candidates should Apply in MCC for Deemed Universities. The security deposit for MCC is Rs 2 lakh 5 thousand. The amount is totally refundable after Admission or cancellation of the seat.
- For state university Medical colleges, Each state conducts its own counseling schedule. Candidates can register accordingly in their preferred states.
- After the counseling formalities are done candidates have to do choice filling for their preferred colleges in MCC as well as state medical colleges. The low scorer candidates who want mbbs admission through management quota have to Opt for NRI or MANAGEMENT QUOTA seats.
- After the allotment of college, candidates have to download their allotment letters and do the reporting to the college in a given time limit.
- Lastly, The pure management quota seats admission for MBBS is done in stray vacancy round.
Preparing for NEET is tough definitely. So when students start preparing for NEET 2020 without any coaching center assistance then the path to crack the exam looks very difficult at the initial stage but if you know how to prepare for one of the toughest examinations like NEET then the path seems to get easier in many ways.
The reason being it is that NEET UG tests your performance on the basis of the knowledge that you have gained after all. Hard work is highly appreciated in terms of preparing for the NEET examination and if we consult with the previous NEET toppers or any specialists then we could find out that dedicated practice and thorough revision are the major factors that lead to success. For direct mbbs admission call
Get mbbs admission in Karnataka through management quota
The following factors should be kept in mind before preparing for the NEET UG 2020-
- KNOW YOUR SYLLABUS WELL:- NEET syllabus is a vast course due to which you need to target the required and most important prospects from it. Though NEET exam is set according to NCERT syllabus as well so you should go through the books prepared by NCERT along with your board study materials.
- EFFECTIVE STUDY PLAN:- Preparing a proper study plan while opting for NEET UG 2020 is as important as setting up a goal in order to achieve desired results in the end.
- At the same time, an effective study plan saves an adequate amount of time and energy for the aspirants which eventually helps to attain or gain more in terms of knowledge.
- PRACTICE MOCK TEST PAPERS:- Practicing mock test papers on a regular basis helps you to get an overall examination pattern of NEET UG 2020 which helps the aspirants in various aspects. Therefore, practicing mock test papers is highly recommended for aspiring medical candidates.
- REVISE REGULARLY:- Though the NEET UG syllabus is vast in size, a regular revision practice session should be followed every single day by the aspiring medical candidates in order to keep the preparation on top.
A regular proper revision is very crucial for any kind of exam preparation particularly for competitive examination like NEET.For direct mbbs admission call
Direct MBBS Admission 2023 In Karnataka/Bangalore
MBBS IN KARNATAKA
Every year students in large number opt for MBBS in Karnataka. Karnataka has 85% of its seats reserved for its local people and the rest goes to students all over the Nation. Karnataka has 3,445 BDS seats and 9,345 seats for MBBS. Direct MBBS Admission in Karnataka is anytime a good option as the place has good colleges and study systems.
WHAT IS KEA?
KEA stands for ‘Karnataka Examination Authority’ which is in Bangalore. It is going to conduct an online admission test for MBBS. After qualifying NEET examination, students must apply for an online form and submit it along with the fee. Students must go through the process of document verification. KEA decides the candidate’s admission on the basis of merit, rank, and score. KEA publishes the merit list for the MBBS course. Candidates are asked to fill the choice of course and college.
As known, in private colleges 85% of seats are reserved for the local candidates, it’s the Medical council committee that conducts the counseling for the rest 15%. Get in Touch For Direct MBBS Admission.
ELIGIBILITY FOR STUDYING MBBS IN KARNATAKA:-
- Aspirants of Indian origin are eligible for MBBS in Karnataka. If students from foreign countries wish to take admission, they are welcomed for the NRI quota.
- Students from outside Karnataka who are of the general category must score 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. For the general Karnataka students, it is 45% and 40% for the remaining reserved candidates from anywhere in the country.
- A student should be the domicile of Karnataka for admission in MBBS. Karnataka students can apply for government colleges. Direct MBBS Admission in Karnataka is only possible for Private medical colleges of Bangalore/Karnataka.
- If a student has studied for 7 or more than 7 years in any government institution of Karnataka, he/she is eligible.
- If a student has completed matriculation and intermediate from Karnataka, he/she is eligible.
- If any of the parents (mother/father) of the candidate is from Karnataka, he is eligible provided he has to go through the language test.
Students from outside Karnataka can apply for private colleges through quota seats. NEET qualification is a must and a basic step towards all these processes.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN KARNATAKA
- Candidates must register themselves for MBBS in Karnataka. All the details along with phone and e-mail address should be there for the purpose of communication.
- The next step is to log in. Applicants get the login id and password so that they can move towards the further process.
- All the details regarding the NEET application form must be there. The counseling team asks about the personal details along with the NEET score.
- The applicant must pay the application fee through a debit or credit card. The application fee is 500 for the reserved category candidates and 1000 for general category candidates. The NRI aspirants have to pay a fee of 2000 rupees. Do not ignore the payment as it may lead to the cancellation of the application.
- After all the process the aspirant must take the printouts of the above application form. He must upload the documents for verification after the submission of the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS IN KARNATAKA
- Passport-sized photos (at least 2)
- NEET admit card
- NEET scorecard
- MBBS application form of Karnataka
- Payment receipt of the application fee
- Class 10th marks sheet
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Class 12th marks sheet
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Aspirant’s study certificate
- Income or caste certificate
- Parents background certificate
- Rural quota certificate (If from rural area)
- Kannada language or medium certificate (10 years of study)
MERIT LIST FOR MBBS IN KARNATAKA
KEA (The Karnataka Examination Authority) brings out the merit list according to the NEET exam performance. The NEET score decides the position of the student. The Karnataka Examination Authority verifies the documents and accepts the application of a candidate. KEA keeps releasing the merit list unless all the seats are filled. The merit list consists of the name, roll number, and all India rank of a student. The vacant seats are filled according to the eligibility criteria set up by the institution.
COUNSELLING FOR MBBS IN KARNATAKA
The counseling is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority via online mode. In the case of the vacant seats, there are three rounds of counseling including the mop-up round. Merit students are anyways eligible for the counseling sessions for admission in MBBS. For counseling, the students shall register their name, address, phone number, and e-mail id in the application form. They have to choose the college and courses for MBBS.
The admission authorities release the seat allotment list in accordance o the seat matrix, merit, reservation, and NEET score. Once, the college is allotted, the candidate has to pay the tuition fee and report to the said college. After the end of every process and payment of tuition fee, the aspirant should bring the original documents to the table.Get Direct MBBS Admission with full student cell support.
DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION PROCESS
- The candidate already has the login details and. He/she can log in using the application id and password.
- It is important that the student must upload the documents in PDF format.
- Recheck the documents before proceeding further. It is a must for any candidate to confirm the details and the documents.
- After this, the candidate receives an OTP. He/she has to enter the OTP received in the e-mail address or mobile number.
- At the end of the whole process, the candidate gets an acknowledgment slip. It is an important document. The candidate should report to KEA with the details in the acknowledgment slip. Different acknowledgment slip has the different security key which is used while the Karnataka NEET counseling. No candidate should disclose the security key to anyone before the final counseling.
FEW OF THE COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN KARNATAKA
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Science
- Belagavi Institute of Medical Science
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre
- Hassan Institute of Medical Science
- Father Mullers Medical College
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- JJM Medical College
- Yenepoya Medical College
- Aakash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre
- East Point College of Medical Science and Research Centre
- Koppal Institute of Medical Science
- Employees State Insurance Corporation and Medical College
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Science.
Direct MBBS Admission through management quota
A minimum eligible marks holder can also apply for the management quota. Institutions under MCC and other health universities registration start processing once the results are declared. Students can register throughout all institutions across INDIA under the management quota. KARNATAKA holding the highest number of management seats makes it more favorable. For direct mbbs admission through management quota, you can surely rely on us.
Well, if you need direct mbbs admission for the academic year 20233-2024, Then you are at the very right place. We are one of the most honest educational consultancies in Bangalore. We will guide all the medical aspirants seeking mbbs admission. Our organization will help you all to secure mbbs seats in top private medical colleges of India.
Note:- This is a Kind note to all medical aspirants for this academic year 2020-21. Even the 15% management quota seats of private medical colleges of India, will be filled by Government only. We can help you to get a seat through a totally legit process. That is, we will help you throughout the counseling process. Get direct mbbs admission 2020 call 7406337778.. We provide guidance.
What are the documents required at the time of Neet counseling For mbbs admission 2020?
The pre-requisite is as follows:-
The formalities and documents required for mbbs admission 2020 are as follows:-
Your call letter is given by
Your NEET mark sheet
NEET admit card
10th class marksheet+certificate
Domicile certificate (in case of state counseling)
Income certificate of your parents.
Gap- year affidavit ( in case if you have taken a drop after 12th)
Your original ID(adhar card or any government approved identity)
Bonds ( differ according to states)
Passport size photographs- Minimum 30
One Post Card size photograph.
MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery:
- In India, MBBS is a full-fledged course of 5 years and 6 months with an intensive classroom study program of 4 and 1/2 years followed by 1 year of internship.
- The full course is divided into 3 phases consisting of each phase of 18 months.
- After each phase, they give a professional exam in which the pass percentage is 50%.
- The last professional exam i.e (last 3 semesters) is dedicated to clinical work in hospitals and wards.
Medical Council of India (MCI) eligibility criteria for MBBS:
- The candidate must pass his 12th (10+2) exam with at least 50% of marks in physics, chemistry, and biology (PCB).
- For backward caste, the pass percentage is 40% (sc\st) candidates.
- The candidate should have completed his/her age 17 by the 31st of December by the time of the admission year.
We are helping you all in securing 100% confirm seats in the best colleges across the country through direct admission at a very affordable budget with 100% honest transparency. Book your seats in advance for a hassle-free MBBS course as early as possible since there are limited seats. We are providing direct MBBS Admission 2020 at the best packages. For direct MBBS Admission 2023 call 7406337778
The NEET questions in the exam consist of only one paper which comprises 180 objective types of questions.60 question for each subject i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology..60 questions for each subject i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology. We provide guidance for direct mbbs admission in top private medical colleges in India.
- The answers are to be marked in Separate OMR Sheets.
- The duration of the entrance Exam is 3 hours.
- The candidates can choose paper in Hindi or English According to their convenience.
- For each correct answer you will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer, you will be deducted 1 marks.
- Get direct mbbs admission in top private medical universities of India through management quota.
The Candidates must have the following documents with them at the Exam Centre.
- 3 printouts of Confirmation Page of the online application form.
- Challan Receipt or the Payment Proof.
- 2-3 copies of identical that you have uploaded on the application form.
- A Copy of self-declaration, the certificate which confirms that they are native belonging to Jammu and Kashmir, AP and Telangana so that they can claim their 15% reservation of medical seats on India quota basis.
- The candidate must retain its Admit Card till the admission in any institution.
- Any accepted correction to your submitted form is a subjected to be made on AIPMT Official website
- For direct mbbs admission 2020 through management quota call 7406337778.
Direct MBBS ADMISSION 2023
To All Medical Aspirants, Today We are discussing MBBS ADMISSION 2023. The All India Institute of Medical Science is going to start the registration process for MBBS 2023 from August 2023. The aspirants who wish to sit in the examination should note that the registrations from this year will be divided into steps. The two-step process will consist of Basic Registration and Final Registration. Candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in the AIIMS institute across the country must check the AIIMS ADMISSION 2020 criteria. For direct mbbs admission call 7406337778.
As soon as the AIIMS authority releases the forms, the aspirants should start the registration from the official websites. Like the previous year, the examination will be conducted in offline mode(pen-paper-based) comprising questions among Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The exam will cover both, class 11 and, class 12 syllabus of these three subjects. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
Medical ug admission 2023
The National Testing Agency(NTA) will release the official paper pattern of NEET for Medical ug admission 2020 shortly. Even though the regulating body has changed, it has been notified unofficially that there will be no change in the paper pattern or the syllabus of the medical exam. The exam is scheduled for 17 july, 2023. The aspirants can start applying from November 1, 2018. The exam will be conducted through the pen, paper-based model. It is the only national-level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS and BAMS courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. In order to get admission in medical courses abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG 2020 exam.
Direct mbbs admission 2023 call 7406337778.
Once again, I would like to inform you all that we are the most consistent Educational consultancy in India for Medical Admission. Finally,We have been working since last 11 year for direct MBBS Admission. We provide MBBS seats through management quota in India’s top private medical colleges. For direct MBBS Admission 2023 please contact us on the given mobile number 7406337778 OR If You Want to take direct MBBS Admission 2019 please feel free to fill the inquiry form. Wish you all the very best for MBBS Admission 7406337778.
CALL: – 7406337778.for direct MBBS Admission 2023
List top 25 private medical colleges in India recognized by the medical council of India.
- Christian medical college Vellore,also known as CMC Vellore. A+++
- Kasturba medical college,Manipal,also known as KMC. A+++
- Kasturba medical college,Mangalore,also known as KMC Mangalore,A+++
- Christian medical college,Ludhiana,A+++
- Sri Siddhartha medical college,Tumkur,near Bangalore,A+++
- B.L.D.E Bijapur,Bijapur,Karnataka.A+++
- Sri Devaraj URS medical college,Kolar.A+++
- Jawahar Lal Nehru medical college, Belgaum,A+++.
- Dr. D.Y Patil medical college,Pune,A+++
- Kalinga institute medical sciences,Bubhneshwar,A+++
- Yenepoya University,Mangalore,A+++
- Adi chun chun giri Medical college,Karnataka,A+++
- Raja rajeshwari medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- M V J medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- MGM Medical college,Navi Mumbai,A+++
- Bharti vidyapeeth Medical institute,Pune,A++
- Krishna institute of medical science,Karad,Maharastra,A+++
- NKP Salve institute of medical sciences and research center,A+++
- S.N medical college,Bagalkot,Karnataka,A+++.
For Direct MBBS Admission through Management quota or Direct admission in mbbs through management quota Contact:-
For more information of mbbs admission direct 2023 visit this link
Get Direct Admission in MBBS, All payments to be done in college Only. We will help you to get direct seats for Direct MBBS Admission 2020.
For any further information related Direct MBBS Admission 2020 Please visit the official website of MCI
Confirm your seats for the MBBS Admission in 2020. Get direct MBBS Admission 2018 through management quota in the best budget. Get direct MBBS Admission for the year 2018 in top private Medical Colleges at affordable budgets. Call 7406337778
Get affordable MBBS seats for 2023 direct admission in mbbs for the year 2023. The only criteria are to qualify in NEET i.e is to get minimum eligibility marks. For direct mbbs admission 2020 call +91- 7406337778.by