Direct MBBS ADMISSION 2019
Dear students greetings from” I future- transform yourself”. We are here to help you to secure seats in private medical colleges across the country. We are an eminent, honest and most trusted educational consultancy in India, serving you all since 2006.we welcome your all relevant queries regarding your seat intake in MBBS MD MS BDS MDS. We are always here to guide you with your regular budgets and helping you all in taking determined decisions for choosing the best colleges. Please feel free to register yourself and ask doubts related to your career. We provide direct MBBS admission 2019 in the college.No Advance booking, get direct admission in MBBS through management quota and direct MBBS Admission in top private medical colleges at best budget and package. Wishing you all a very bright future. Call for any further guidance related to direct MBBS Admission 2019, call at 8050007308.
Note:- This is a Kind note to all medical aspirants that for this academic year 2019-20. Even the 15% management quota seats of private medical colleges of India, will be filled by Government only. We can help you to get a seat through a totally legit process. That is, we will help you throughout the counseling process. Get direct mbbs admission 2019 call 8050007308. We provide guidance.
DIRECT MBBS Admission NEET UG Preparation 2019
Preparing for NEET is tough definitely. So when students start preparing for NEET 2019 without any coaching center assistance then the path to crack the exam looks very difficult at the initial stage but if you know how to prepare for one of the toughest examinations like NEET then the path seems to get easier in many ways.
The reason being it is that NEET UG tests your performance on the basis of the knowledge that you have gained after all. Hard work is highly appreciated in terms of preparing for NEET examination and if we consult with the previous NEET toppers or any specialists then we could find out that dedicated practice and thorough revision are the major factors that lead to success. For direct mbbs admission call
The following factors should be kept in mind before preparing for the NEET UG 2019-
- KNOW YOUR SYLLABUS WELL:- NEET syllabus is a vast course due to which you need to target the required and most important prospects from it. Though NEET exam is set according to NCERT syllabus as well so you should go through the books prepared by NCERT along with your board study materials.
- EFFECTIVE STUDY PLAN:- Preparing a proper study plan while opting for NEET UG 2019 is as important as setting up a goal in order to achieve desired results in the end.
- At the same time, an effective study plan saves an adequate amount of time and energy for the aspirants which eventually helps to attain or gain more in terms of knowledge.
- PRACTICE MOCK TEST PAPERS:- Practicing mock test papers on a regular basis helps you to get an overall examination pattern of NEET UG 2019 which helps the aspirants in various aspects. Therefore, practicing mock test papers is highly recommended for aspiring medical candidates.
- REVISE REGULARLY:- Though the NEET UG syllabus is vast in size, a regular revision practice session should be followed every single day by the aspiring medical candidates in order to keep the preparation on top.
- A regular proper revision is very crucial for any kind of exam preparation particularly for competitive examination like NEET.For direct mbbs admission call
Direct MBBS Admission through management quota
MBBS admission will be completely based upon NEET eligibility basis. Students should go through the NEET syllabus and prepare well. NEET eligibility is compulsory under management quota as well. MBBS 2019 form submission date ended on December 7th, 2018. Exam likely to be held in the month of May 2019. Contact your career guide immediately after appearing in NEET examination. Direct MBBS admission through management quota can get less confusing if guided wisely.
Minimum eligible marks holder can also apply for management quota. Institutions under MCC and other health universities registration start processing once the results are declared. Students can register throughout all institutions across INDIA under management quota. KARNATAKA holding the highest number of management seats makes it more favorable. For direct mbbs admission through management quota, you can surely rely on us.
Tamil Nadu and Maharastra follow in terms of management seat availability. MBBS process gets smoother if processed on an earlier basis. Low package management seats are also available in certain institutions. Lowest fees under management quota are provided by most colleges in KARNATAKA. Almost all institutions fall under RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY of HEALTH SCIENCES.
Fees generally start from six lakhs fifty thousand p.a. onwards. Direct Admission under management quota process is simplified for students in KARNATAKA. Applying for RGUHS in Karnataka requires KEA form registration. Contact us for further Admission guidance. For direct mbbs admission through management quota, you can call us.
MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery:
- In India, MBBS is a full-fledged course of 5 years and 6 months with an intensive classroom study program of 4 and 1/2 years followed by 1 year of internship.
- The full course is divided into 3 phases consisting each phase of 18 months.
- After each phase, they give a professional exam in which the pass percentage is 50%.
- The last professional exam i.e (last 3 semester) is dedicated to clinical work in hospitals and wards.
Medical Council of India (MCI) eligibility criteria for MBBS:
- The candidate must pass his 12th (10+2) exam with at least 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology (PCB)
- For backward caste, the pass percentage is 40% (sc\st) candidates.
- The candidate should have completed his/her age 17 by the 31st of December by the time of the admission year.
We are helping you all in securing 100% confirm seats in best colleges across the country through direct admission at a very affordable budget with 100% honest transparency. Book your seats in advance for a hassle-free MBBS course as early as possible since there are limited seats. We are providing direct MBBS Admission 2017 at best packages.For direct MBBS Admission 2019 call 8050007308.
Important details Regarding AIPMT Exam in 2019:-
- submit an online format www.aipmt.nic.in for AIPMT Exams.
- Download the Brochure on the above link, Please read it very carefully before filling the complete form. Go to the link “Apply online” and click on the same to apply the Exam form Online.
- Fill the part 1 of the form online and do note the registration number very carefully.
- Upload your scanned JPEG Photo online with your signature and thumb impression which has been indexed.
- Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana should submit their self-declaration in part 2 of the application form.
- You can Make payment through Challan/debit card and Credit cards.
- Please do remember to take Printout of application form after filling the complete format part 4. +91-8050007308
The AIPMT questions in the exam consist of only one paper which comprises 180 objective type of questions.60 question for each subject i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology..60 question for each subject i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology. We provide guidance for direct mbbs admission in top private medical colleges in India.
- The answers are to be marked in a Separate OMR Sheets.
- The duration of the entrance Exam is 3 hours.
- The candidates can choose paper in Hindi or English According to their convenience.
- For each correct answer you will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer, you will be deducted 1/4 marks.
- Get direct mbbs admission in top private medical universities of India through management quota.
The Candidates must have the following documents with them at the Exam center.
- 3 printouts of Confirmation Page of the online application form.
- Challan Receipt or the Payment Proof.
- 2-3 copies of identical that you have uploaded on the application form.
- A Copy of self-declaration, the certificate which confirms that they are native belonging to Jammu and Kashmir, AP and Telangana so that they can claim their 15% reservation of medical seats on India quota basis.
- The candidate must retain its Admit Card till the admission in any institution.
- Any accepted correction to your submitted form is a subjected to be made on AIPMT Official website
- For direct mbbs admission 2019 through management quota call 8050007308.
Direct MBBS ADMISSION 2019
To All Medical Aspirants, Today We are discussing MBBS ADMISSION 2019. The All India Institute Medical Science is going to start the registration process for MBBS 2019 from November 2018. The aspirants who wish to sit in the examination should note that the registrations from this year will be divided into steps. The two-step process will consist of Basic Registration and Final Registration. Candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in the AIIMS institute across the country must check the AIIMS ADMISSION 2019 criteria. For direct mbbs admission call 8050007308
As soon as the AIIMS authority releases the forms, the aspirants should start the registration from the official websites. Like the previous year, the examination will be conducted in offline mode(pen-paper-based) comprising questions among Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The exam will cover both, class 11 and, class 12 syllabus of these three subjects. The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
Medical ug admission 2019
The National Testing Agency(NTA) will release the official paper pattern of NEET for Medical ug admission 2019 shortly. Even though the regulating body has changed, it has been notified unofficially that there will be no change in the paper pattern or the syllabus of the medical exam. The exam is scheduled for May 5, 2019. The aspirants can start applying from November 1 ,2018. The exam will be conducted through pen paper based mode. It is the only national-level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS and BAMS courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG 2019 exam.
Direct mbbs admission 2019 call 8050007308.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates
The NTA has announced the exam dates for the NEET 2019 examination.
Application form November 1, 2018
Application form December 2018 correction
Admit Card Release April 15, 2019 Date
NEET 2019 Exam Date May 5, 2019
Result Declaration June 5, 2019
Commencement of June 13, counseling onwards
NEET 2019 Syllabus
Exam syllabus includes questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology curriculum of class 11 and 12 by CBSE. It is prepared after the Medical Council of India(MCI) reviews various State syllabi as well as those prepared by NTA, CBSE, NCERT, and COBSE. Direct mbbs admission 2019 call 8050007308
Once again, I would like to inform you all that we are the most consistent Educational consultancy in India for Medical Admission. We have been working since last 11 year for direct MBBS Admission. We provide MBBS seats through management quota in India’s top private medical colleges. For direct MBBS Admission 2019 please contact us on the given mobile number 8050007308 OR If You Want to take direct MBBS Admission 2019 please feel free to fill the inquiry form. Wish you all the very best for MBBS Admission 2017.
CALL: -8050007308 for direct MBBS Admission 2019
List top 25 private medical colleges in India recognized by the medical council of India.
- Christian medical college Vellore,also known as CMC Vellore. A+++
- Kasturba medical college,Manipal,also known as KMC. A+++
- Kasturba medical college,Mangalore,also known as KMC Mangalore,A+++
- Christian medical college,Ludhiana,A+++
- Sri Siddhartha medical college,Tumkur,near Bangalore,A+++
- B.L.D.E Bijapur,Bijapur,Karnataka.A+++
- Sri Deveraj URS medical college,Kolar.A+++
- Jawahar Lal Nehru medical college,Belgaum,A+++.
- Dr. D.Y Patil medical college,Pune,A+++
- Kalinga institute medical sciences,Bubhneshwar,A+++
- Yenepoya University,Mangalore,A+++
- Adi chun chun giri Medical college,Karnataka,A+++
- Raja rajeshwari medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- M V J medical college,Bangalore,A+++
- MGM Medical college,Navi Mumbai,A+++
- Bharti vidyapeeth Medical institute,Pune,A++
- Krishna institute of medical science,Karad,Maharastra,A+++
- NKP Salve institute of medical sciences and research center,A+++
- S.N medical college,Bagalkot,Karnataka,A+++.
For Direct MBBS Admission through Management quota or Direct admission in mbbs through management quota Contact:-
Get Direct Admission in MBBS, All payments to be done in college Only. We will help you to get direct seats for Direct MBBS Admission 2019.
For any further information related Direct MBBS Admission 2019 Please visit the official website of MCI
Confirm your seats for the MBBS Admission in 2019. Get direct MBBS Admission 2018 through management quota in the best budget. Get direct MBBS Admission for the year 2018 in top private Medical Colleges at affordable budgets. Call 8050007308
Get affordable MBBS seats for 2019 direct admission in mbbs for the year 2017. Only criteria are to qualify in NEET i.e is to get minimum eligibility marks. For direct mbbs admission 2017 call +91-8050007308by