MBBS Admission in Russia
MBBS Admission in Russia is first served basis and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, there is an added benefit to those applicants who apply early.For MBBS Admission in Russia call +91-9916439069
Here is the step-by-step detailed information on how to start the process for admission in MBBS in Russia medical colleges. We advise you to read it carefully and pay particular attention to all stages. Please do not hesitate to ask any question at each stage.Call +91-9916439069 for MBBS Admission in Russia
1.Visit or call to any of our office/representatives for a free counseling session, when detailed information will be provided regarding the eligibility criteria, various universities, courses fee structure, admission process, credentials and Facilitation Fees . The student and parents need to undertake steps as he/she feels necessary to satisfy himself/herself regarding the decision of studying MBBS in Russia and admission process.
WE Provide the following services to our students:
- Obtaining Confirmation Letter from University.For MBBS admission in Russia call:-+91-9916439069
- Obtaining Admission Letter from University.
- Obtaining Invitation Letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian Federation
- Obtaining Visa from Russian Embassy including visa fee.
- Immigration clearance for Travel to Russia
- Air Ticket Delhi to Moscow,MBBS Admission in Russia:-+91-9916439069
- Receive the student on his/her first arrival to Russia.
- Arranging for road transportation from Moscow airport to the university.
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students with the opportunity to connect with their parents through phone
- Registration in Russia.MBBS admission in Russia call :- +91-9916439069
- One of our associates will be with you throughout the admission procedure.
- We guarantee complete satisfaction of guardians and students.
WHY MBBS IN RUSSIA?
There is no better way to learn from the experts in this field for many decades now. one should consider studying in Russia as an option for many non-exhaustive reasons.
- Low-cost education – The Russian government has subsidized education where a student pays about Rs 2.5 -5 Lakhs annually for fees and accommodation. Enough number of seats for all students and a big patient to doctor ratio considering the sizes of hospitals.
- Government institutions, internationally recognized degrees and accredited by the Medical Council of India and WHO making the students eligible to practice in any country they deem fit.
- Students are trained in the MCI screening test to be registered to practice in India.
For mbbs admission in Russia call :- MR. Gaurav raj at +91-9916439069.by